Can’t you find the answer to your question? Please CONTACT US and we will be happy to answer whichever question you have.
- Rate and Times
- Service facilities
- Discount gift cards
- Purchase of tickets
- How do I find lost objects?
Please inquire at the information desk regarding lost and found objects.
Information desk inquiries 02)3455-9277~9288
- Where can I enjoy a homemade picnic?
- Food is not allowed within the N Seoul Tower. Please use the square in front of the Palgakjeong pavilion.
- How do I use the Sky Post Office?
- We sell post cards and stamps at THE BA:NG in the Observatory.
It takes 2~3 days for domestic post and approximately 15 days for international post.
- How do I use the electronic display service at N Seoul Tower?
- Please send a message when the electronic display on top of the ticket booth in the square displays the message ‘send me a message’, the sent message will be displayed.
The number to message is 010-3182-0868, please send on site.
(Text messages will be charged 20 Won per message)
- I would like to rent a store in N Seoul Tower.
- I would like to film within N Seoul Tower.
- Please submit a collaboration letter at least 3 days in advance to get authorization to film.
Inquiries: Marketing contact (email@example.com)
- I would like to use the audio-guides.
- If you wish for a trip with freedom, if you wish for a meaning and fun trip!
We provide 1:1 custom guided services telling the story of Seoul’s attractions through the Observatory.
Rates: 3,000 Won
Serviced languages: Korean (Adult/Children), English, Japanese, Chinese
Rental and return location: Observation on the Tower 3F